Dec 18, 2009

DJIA - Santa Rally might over.


                It's majesty-the market make us all dump heads almost all the time.Now I feel like that, trying to predict next Dow move. My both charts review two different directions. I know that you have seen that movie (the price will go up or down), but the current tape is very unclear (for me).
                        That's why I released two counts.

               Firs one shows completed (5) wave, which is truncated after completed "expanded triangle", and marks the end of (Y) of double zig-zag.
The first leg down is underway and (V) of 1 is still incomplete. If the price breaks 10 235 key low will confirm that count.




            
               Second one shows (I) up after completed "expanded triangle  and very deep pull back as wave (II) as "zig-zag".
If the price breaks 10 235 low will eliminate this count.




I bet on the first chart.

Good luck !!!






No comments: