Feb 18, 2010

AEX - Elliott Wave Analysis

I respect AEX Index a lot, because it's Dutch. Maybe, some of you don't know the fact, that the  word "BOURSE" comes from HOLLAND in 17th century, but this is other theme. Some day I'll tell you the whole story.
So AEX, like it's European fellows DAX and STOXX50 has painted something, which was worth to involve me in trades - "C" wave of the "zig -zag". Usually I don't trade corrections, except when I am in a good trading condition.The pattern I have labeled as (1) wave looks like an "expanded leading diagonal".
The price already met my first target and 38.2% Fibonacci, painting complex correction. I still don't know if the price going further to 61.8% Fibo or not. It is possible channel line back test as well, which will be close 61.8% retrace. I think better get out, and prepare my mind for bear dance.

No comments: