Mar 19, 2010

DEN 20 - There is nothing rotten in the state of Denmark

                       I decided to "walk" to northern Europe, and found something interesting in Denmark. The local index DEN 20 has made beautiful impulse, which is almost done.
The wave count I came up with, is for an impulsive five waves. There are many, many gaps, but so what. The price is very close to resistance since July 2008 and I will keep it on eye next few weeks. My expectations are for corrective reversal soon.

The picture in 1 hour chart doesn't show signs of  reversal yet. If I notice any , I will make an update.
I've been to Copenhagen once, and can assure you - There is nothing rotten in the state of Denmark.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Since you are interested in the Danish C20 index, take a look at one of the leading stocks in the index “Novo Nordisk”, Danish TIG name NovoB and us name NVO, it is very extended, making all time high every day. On the March 24, there is Financials Conference and a large dividend will be paid out, normally institution would sell out after worth, I work at the company and it is very sound, but I think it need a correction, and when it does so will the index and I will look for a short. I have some difference count then you have and 200Ma on the weekly at 386, that should me big resistance see my link.

Chart link
http://www.billedeupload.dk/upload/files/2010-03/c58118dc.jpg
You are of course welcome to visit our country again 

Milen Kolev said...

Hello Jepsenpost,
Yes I've thought about such a count as well. It's very possible too. Most important is, that we both see an opportunity for reversal, which is very close.If the prise break 307-310 you are the man.
And thank you for the invitation. Someday I will visit my friends from Tulstrup near Hilleroed