Mar 29, 2010

S&P 500 Bull's herd needs a break

        Please Bulls, don't offend because of the title, I am medium term Bull too. 
I can put my hand at my heart and say -this top is not P2 or B yet. 
        In March 24. 2010 I made diffident try to mix EWTheory & Gann Theory, and it was very close-1 day and 2.94 pts, as I mentioned taking the bottom made in Feb 05.2010 only. Then I also painted potential triangle for the next few months before the final bullish push. Probably it could be a different formation-corrective as well.
      Yesterday I made few more calculations. This time I took the Mar25.2010 and 1180.40 as a potential top, and got some results as dates and price levels. These levels perfectly fit to the Fibonacci -38.2% and 50.0% of the potential (a)  wave of the last "zig zag", which we should see next months. To tell you the truth, I am really curious to see the results. Can you imagine how powerful market weapon could be constructed, combining both theories? 


     P.S.- The green vertical lines are dates in April.

No comments: