Mar 24, 2010

SPX 500 Very short term

    Today I made time and price calculations about SP-500. These very short term calculations were based on the GANN Theory  mainly and the EWP. My last few months dream is a combination between the EWP and the GANN Theory. I have tried many times before, but hopeless. Gann is very difficult( for me) to be understood. The calculation pointed price 1177.75 or 1187.58,which is at 360 degrees angle and date -03/26/2010  or the day before or after that date as a reversal time point.
                 I know, that many of the EW followers will say- tell us something we don't know! Yes,but that was according to the GANN Theory only, taking  the 02/05/2010 -1044.50 bottom ONLY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we got the reversal you were looking for today.

Anonymous said...

Nice Job, close enough for me to believe that was a top today. Keep up the calcs, enjoy reading them. All the best.

Milen Kolev said...

Yes, looks like something like that. There is nice reversal candlestick-called'hammer'on daily chart as well.

Milen Kolev said...

Thank you!