Apr 28, 2010

DAX-Elliott wave update

       Well, the picture doesn't seem as bearish as all the bears wish (short term I am bear too).
The chart below shows my primary count, which was relabeled a little. I am just trying to fit the labels to one incomplete (to me) pattern. At other hand on daily time frame the market tries to produce reversal candle from todays low (6023). One more reason, which makes me feel little confused is the full moon cycle. According to the moon calendar today 28/4/10  is the full moon. According to my 14 months research about the connection between the moon and the stock market reminds me that todays moon influence could kick off the  market (indexes) higher. That is a fact every time, when the full moon occurs .The chart's look confuses even me. Next time I promise neater charts looking.




No comments: