Oct 15, 2010

AEX- Elliott wave update

AEX is one of my favourite European Indexes. Since May the price chose the wide range lateral track. Technicaly the price is still in that lateral track channel, where  bulls and bears are still regrouping. Whose group is going to take advanse; we"ll make us clear later this year. According to the current Elliott count we must be in the game already, because the iii of a (3) or (c) is in progress. And bigger pattern "flat" has already finished, marking (c) wave(305.17) as main low. The projection of the next leg up is at least to 61.8% Fibo of " i " wave- around 350.
My favourite charting tool shows the same target as well.
Good luck!

2 comments:

Tradermurtaza said...

Can you make a count of Istanbul Stock Exchange? I want to see different count

mdkolev said...

Hi Tradermurtaza, sorry for the delay. What instrument do you want to see? Send me ticker. Or contact me: milenkolev101@hotmail.com