Nov 2, 2010

GOLD Elliott Wave Update

People will say that all greed in the world has bought gold, and continues buying it, like in "The gold rush".
 The gold rush during the 3th waves looks like madness spread among the people. No one cares about falling prices, and they are right, we are in the "gold (3)th rush". A friend of mine asked me about market correlation between spot gold and US Indexes. I really, really don't look for correlation between Gold and other markets and I really don't care about correlations, because my observations are that market correlation occurs from time to time, and it's no reliable to analyse and trade, using such a method. Everything is math.
The last months bouncing price wasn't surprise. Currently I don't trade precious metals, just like to analyse it long term, from time to time. 
 I can only say : buy any dip. Enjoy the chart.
Good luck!!!


1 comment:

Yasharth Nathani said...

for more elliott wave analysis http://elliottwavefx.blogspot.com/