Nov 25, 2010

SP 500

     Hey Wavers, It's been difficult lately...., I know...Between the Flash Crash and believing in the real evidence-long term.
    I was lucky and happy to nail the 2007-2009 slide. It will be a good story for my grand children.
 I know ....we know ...it was very  fast and profitable.
What is the essentials of the EWP?...1-2-3-4-5..... a-b-c? THEN 1-2-3-4-5.... and a-b-c again.
 Do you know that SP500 has retraced more than 50% since the top in 2007 till March 2009.
 ....Probably This is the old  Bull Market.


Nowadays ...


  It  will be very difficult  for the bears to continue the pullback, and reach 1172  again after todays ignition.  
  Breaking 1195 downside was a good  sign, that I was wrong about my latest count. Wave four Minor is the better suggestion for the current scenario. It hasn't retraced 38.2% but it can be valid as well.   I like the triangle idea, but it needs little more time to unfold.



No comments: